Sunday 13 February 2011

...

New week is coming, I should say nice week. My best friend is coming from Germany to Tbilisi, her home country and we are all waiting for her. Haven't seen Tata since August. We together were having holidays in Nice, this summer. So, last time I saw her in Gare Routier- Nice Bus Station, as she was going to the airport and I was accompanying her.

I have decided to write mostly in English, if you don't mind.

Of course I won't forget Georgian posts :)

Upcoming concert: Galliano concert (together with his band) at the Rustaveli Theatre in Tbilisi, Georgia.

Desperately waiting for this concert, i do believe it will be one of the best concerts I have ever seen in my whole life.

Will write impressions here, for sure.

Peaceful and successful week to all of you!

6 comments:

Kate said...

"I have decided to write mostly in English, if you don't mind."

no, I don't mind.

Have a great time with Tata. :)

Tiko said...

ქეთ, ხან ისე დავწერ, ხან ასე :) მიქსი იქნება ანუ :)))))

მადლობა :)

Kate said...

არაა პრობლემა. როგორც გაგიხარდება.

Tiko said...

:* :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU <3

Tiko said...

mec I LOVE YOU <3