Wednesday 2 March 2011

Hello, Spring!

I should say that the spring has come, but theoretically.
These three days have been the coldest in the whole winter+freezing+raining+snowing... That's realldy horrible. No sun, no clear sky... it has been said that the weather affects the mood and I do agree with it. When everything is grey around you, people are dressed in dark colours, rushing somewhere frozen, when there is only one thought in your mind- to go home, drink a cup of hot tea and dress warm. When you don't even have a wish to walk in a street or even just go out- all these above-mentioned things DO make me feel blue and gloomy.

Now, I am searching the ways to colour my life: looking at colourful photos, listening to energetic music (but still, sad music dominates), changed desktop wallpaper/iPhone wallpaper and eat colourful food :)

Here below I attach a photo(Thank you google!)

No comments: